Use Excel calculators and smart forms on iPhone and Android
Show instant quotes on iPhone or Android smartphones. Provide powerful mobile data entry services with free delivery to your Inbox, or with our direct-to-database subscription service. Build mobile web calculators that work even when the smartphone is offline.
Convert Excel to iPhone format. Empower your workforce with iPhone calculators, spreadsheets and mobile data entry forms. The new SpreadsheetConverter builds powerful apps for iPhone or Android smartphones from any Excel spreadsheet.
Convert Excel to tables and spreadsheets on Android phones. Create smart, calculating forms for instant quotes, online orders, live surveys or mobile data collection. Completed forms are sent to any e-mail Inbox or saved in a database.
Our smartphone calculators and smart forms always work, even when the phone is offline.
I can complete my entire evaluation report right here with my iPhone, on site and on time.
In the old days, he went out to evaluate each building with a notepad, making his notes with a pen. Then he had to return to the office to type the same information again into the finished evaluation report.
Thanks to SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android, he can now enter his notes directly into a smart form on his iPhone. When he's done at a site, he sends the complete evaluation report for processing just by clicking a button. With a smartphone like this, he doesn't need a heavy laptop.
I can find the perfect printer for her without having to fetch a thick binder.
Confused by endless product variations? Enter your requirements into this handy product selection tool and it will reduce the number of choices drastically.
SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android lets you provide a simple user interface to complex selection criteria. Whether you express your requirements in technical or business terms, the spreadsheet behind the mobile selection tool knows what product to recommend.
I can give him an instant quote for 200 customized city buses right here in the coffee shop.
Is your customer considering a customizable product? A city bus perhaps? Give him an instant quote right there, while you're having coffee.
Enter your product's customization rules and prices into an ordinary spreadsheet, run it through SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android, and download a powerful quote machine to your Android or iPhone smartphone. No programming needed!
Wish lists and order forms
I can update my online seed order without leaving my garden.
She knows what she wants and she wants to order it now. Are you there to take her order, right there in the garden?
With SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android, you can create a simple mobile wish list or complete order form for smartphones. Let your customers fill out the electronic form right there, on the spot, then e-mail it to you directly from their phone instead of having to go upstairs and type it all in again on the computer in the bedroom.
I will use the ROI calculator in my smartphone to convince this stubborn customer.
Running out of sales arguments? Ever dreamt of having a ball-park return-on-investment calculator in your hand? Now you can build it yourself, without programmers or consultants.
Just use your ordinary Excel skills to develop the ROI calculator in a spreadsheet. Run it through SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android and your calculator is ported to the right format for your smartphone.
I have a mortgage calculator in my smartphone. Nobody fools me with a bad interest rate.
In the financial world, decisions have to be taken fast. There's no time to open your laptop. You need to be able to evaluate a mortgage quote right there on the spot.
Create a tailor-made mortgage calculator for your smartphone in Excel. SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android makes sure it works for almost all brands of smartphones.
I can get the power and cooling figures right now, while he gets his car.
Great, the customer is buying your latest, most amazing rack of web servers. But how much cooling does it require?
Build a power and cooling calculator in Excel and let SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android convert it to a mobile format. Enter your numbers and know your BTUs and kilowatts immediately!
Features and benefits
SpreadsheetConverter is the perfect tool for creating calculating web forms and web pages that attract attention.
- Instant response: All calculations and validations are done immediately when the user enters new data. Everything is done in the smartphone without network communication.
- Works offline: Your smartphone calculator works just as well when the phone is offline.
- Everything is live and interacting with your users: The calculator or form updates dynamically when values are changed. Use calendars to select dates, stars to set ratings and sliders to vary data in real-time. Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze. Design step-by-step wizards for complex forms.
- It looks so good: Normally, it takes a lot of time to make a web page look this well-designed. With Excel you just format the page the way you like. SpreadsheetConverter creates a web page that looks the same: borders, colors, fonts, checkboxes, dropdown lists etc work as they should, and numbers are formatted on the fly with decimals, thousand separators and currency symbols. Play with new layouts inside Excel before you convert them to iPhone and Android format, which saves lots of time (besides being lots of fun).
- Automatic form-to-Inbox delivery: When users submit completed forms, SpreadsheetConverter delivers them directly to your e-mail Inbox. For a small fee, forms can be saved in a database for later retrieval, thanks to a hosted service that requires no local installation or server.
- It's so easy to change: Business rules frequently change, e.g. new prices, new discount options, new regulations etc. With hand-crafted web pages it's hard to keep up with the frequent changes. With SpreadsheetConverter, you just change the spreadsheet, and regenerate the web page.
- No need to use the App store: Since everything is done with HTML 5, you can distribute your app as a web page without the delay of going through the App store.
- PhoneGap compatible: If you want to distribute your smartphone calculator as an app, you can use the Apple-approved PhoneGap utility. It's open source and free of charge.
- There are no errors: The calculator doesn't need any testing, since thousands of users already have tested our calculation engine.
- It's cost-effective: You need the SpreadsheetConverter program only when you perform the actual conversion from spreadsheet to web page format. You need one license for each PC on which you install the program to perform such conversions.
- Excel isn't needed: Once the web page is created, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users don't need Excel. Even if Excel is all around, not all employees have it, and private persons seldom have it.
- It's free to distribute: With the Professional Edition, you can make the calculator part of a product that you sell.
- You take no risk: Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and six months of free e-mail support.
Build powerful apps from Excel prototypes
Developing smartphone apps for Android and iPhone has never been this easy. Just create the table, calculator or form you want with Excel, then convert the spreadsheet into a calculating app for iPhone or Android.
Apart from the small screen on the smartphone, everything works just like in Excel. Use the formulas and functions you know and love, and format the layout just about any way you like.
Fast calculation with prefabricated components
Creating a calculating web page like an expense report or order form online can be very difficult. Programming, testing and debugging takes a lot of time even for a specialist. Most online calculators do all their calculation on the web server, which can make the web page slow because of all the network communication with the server.
With SpreadsheetConverter, all your spreadsheet formulas are automatically converted into program code by SpreadsheetConverter, using prefabricated components that have been meticulously tested. The conversion to web format retains the interactivity that is typical of a spreadsheet, and the entire visual layout is carried over to the web page.
SpreadsheetConverter can also generate HTML5 web applications for iPhone and Android smartphones. This makes it easy to collect data with mobile devices, select or configure products or do spreadsheet calculations in a smartphone.
For developers, there are special server products that also can generate program code for ASP.NET and classic ASP web servers. This makes it much easier to add back-end integration, for example for saving and restoring values to a database. Communication with the server is minimal and the web calculator updates itself quietly in the background while the user is busy entering data into another cell.
The new version 6 provides a new user interface that lets you work faster and more reliably. Power users move ahead up to four times faster, while new users get much more help and overview. You can use two or more flavors of the product simultaneously, and publish your results directly on the Internet on a free web server.
We guarantee top-notch support. Technically competent support engineers are here to answer your e-mails. They are all programmers and web developers. You should get answers by the next business day, often within the hour. Free e-mail support for six months is included with every purchase.
SpreadsheetConverter is a mature product. SpreadsheetConverter has been for sale since 2002. We constantly add new value to the product. Updates ae free within the same major version, so if you buy any version 5 product, all 5.x updates are free. If we release a new major version within six months from your purchase, the upgrade to the new version will not cost you anything.
Low cost, no risk
The Standard edition of SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android costs $167. The Professional Edition lets you create web pages for clients, supports more functions and more chart types, and costs $327.
Excel and SpreadsheetConverter are only used when you create the spreadsheet and convert it to web format. We charge a small one-time license fee for each computer on which you install the program to perform such conversions.
- There are no additional fees per page or conversion.
- There are no additional fees per web server, page view or visitor.
- There are no additional fees for Excel or plug-ins. The web pages we create have everything in them and do not need or use Excel.
In fact, when spreadsheets are available online like this, many people no longer need their own Excel licenses, which can generate additional savings.There is no risk, you're safely protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just send us an e-mail, and we will cancel your purchase and refund the money.
Let us convert a spreadsheet for you, right now!
Let us convert one of your Excel spreadsheets to a live web form or calculating web page. Just e-mail us one of your spreadsheets now and we'll do it for you. It's so simple, we'll even do it for free! Once you see the impressive result, you'll want to download the program and try for yourself.
Download and try the program for free for 30 daysDownload the trial version and try it for free for 30 days. At that point, you still enjoy a 30-day full no-questions-asked refund, so in total you can test the software for 60 days.
- SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android generates HTML 5 web pages for iPhone and Android smartphones.
For an overview of the various flavors of SpreadsheetConverter and their technical requirements, please study the product comparison chart.